Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Indiana does not seem to be useing him....Jeff Foster is playing before him!
Does anyone think he is available and would he help our rebounding trouble?

·
Premium Member
3,533 Posts
He would help a lot imo, but I doubt Indy will let him go easily...

·
Premium Member
3,337 Posts
i hate speculating, but with the current raptors' squad, it's almost the only thing left to do.

yes, i think scott pollard would help. i personally think we need an eccentric big man who has experienced some success in the league. it's not because i think we need much/any production out of him, it's just that this team needs an infusion of the "right" kind of energy. i think pollard would fit the bill, but that's purely speculative.

now that i think of it, i don't think o'neill would play him very much. KO's buddy, rick carlisle, is the one CURRENTLY not playing pollard, and these coaches behave like a fraternity when they know one another.

going back to what we need, i wouldn't even mind dennis rodman. who knows if he could even pull down 6 rpg at this point in his career but i don't reckon that it matters. he would take some attention/spotlight from our team's current problems, and may allow our "better" players to improve by not having them held under a microscope anymore.

i don't know, it's all speculation. yes, i think pollard would be the right kind of player for this team. no, i don't think we'll get him. even if we did, i don't think he'd get more PT than he's been getting in indy.

peace

·
Let's Go Streaking!
6,994 Posts
we can't

we can't fix our problems with average or bad players the best thing we can do is don't make the play off and get 3 top pick and start build a franchise around bosh and forget v.c. we need a real PG ALVIN SUCKS IF WE WANT BOSH DEVELOP INTO A STAR we need player who can bring 8-10 apg. and alvin it's not the answer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts