Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by <b>digital jello</b>!
Yeah, it seems unfair.

I have a hard time feeling bad for a guy like MJ, though.
I don't feel bad for MJ, he got out. I feel bad for Wizards fans.

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
Sickening. Abe couldn't wait to send CWebb out of town for being a bit of a boob even though he at least made a difference on the court. Now he's buddying up with a couple of guys who have shown very little pride here or anywhere else in there careers. And why? To whack a guy who's played with the possibly the most unquestioned desire in the history of the game?

I guess Abe's job isn't to dive for loose balls either. At least, I don't expect he'll be seeing a lot of it next year.

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
Since when has Abe cared about the players other than when they're hammering in Northeast for Fannie May. Now he's asking the young players whatcha think of MJ.

This is typically comical really. Not surprised MJ found out either. I think player frustrations were more with Collins than MJ. I think only Stack and maybe Hughes had a problem with MJ and Stacks a smart guy he understands how things work and I doubt he took it personally. I think all the other young guys got a kick out of being around the guy whose poster hung on their walls as kids. I believe some took it as a bonus to tell their grandkids that MJ yelled at me.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Now, the story (NY Times I believe) about the players ripping Collins at the year end meetings makes sense. Before, I wondered how that could be, as the coach normally attends the end of the year meeting.

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
It is not known whether Pollin routinely meets with players after the season or if he typically does so without the knowledge of the basketball operations department.

Or is it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts