Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Personally, I don't think he minds- though that might be the 78 million dollar contract he got talking.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
No, Rj is consistently mentioned on this board and every game he plays well he gets credited for his efforts, just like every one else. Every time i watch Nba tv or a show on the raptors tv, i hear them talk about How Rj is consistent and underrated. I agree he is underrated, be he is certainly getting his props.

·
Premium Member
69,620 Posts
I dont know about underrated, sure he isnt in a lot of commercials but he has been on a ton of shows this year and that certainly has to do with some recognizing him for his efforts and maybe marketability.

·
Registered
5,657 Posts
VC_15 said:
No, Rj is consistently mentioned on this board and every game he plays well he gets credited for his efforts, just like every one else. Every time i watch Nba tv or a show on the raptors tv, i hear them talk about How Rj is consistent and underrated. I agree he is underrated, be he is certainly getting his props.
i just think that the nets face is the now and the future! VC reps the now and krstic reps the future! Personally i think kidd reps the past 4 years (not saying that the kidds worn out) but ever since we got carter... the nets have been a different team! You could say that this is now the Carter Era, cuz other then Kidd, RJ, and Collins no one else was on the Kidd, KVH, RJ, Kmart, KK, Haris, Train, Collins team!

So i think both rj and kidd are put aside for VC and Krstic!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.