1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Portland sends to Milwaukie:
Patterson,Step.,DA,Zbo

Milwaukie sends to Portland:
Redd,Kukoc (expiring contract)Przybilla (injured prone but hard working center)

Milwaukie sends to Chicago:
Dan Gadzuric

Portland sends to Chicago:
Davis,Wallace (maybe in a sign and trade)

Chicago sends to Portland:
A. Davis,Fizer,Chandler,Crawford,

add in some picks where needed and we have a young team that can shoot and defend. I would also sign Doleac since Chandler and Przybilla can get hurt and sign Augman for a defensive/ leadership presence at the 2 & 3.

Next year:
Crawford/D.S./Woods
Redd/Augman/Miles/Woods
Miles/Woods/Augman/Outlaw
Davis/Fizer/Outlaw
Chandler/Przybilla/Doleac

Our two biggest Contracts would be Davis with two years left and Stoudamire who will be in his contract year. We would get youth, lower our salary and have an exciting team who would be a few years from being really competative.

Chicago would get tons of cap room and can go after Kobe. Could try to resign Sheed afterwards and maybe go over the cap since they would hold his Bird rights??

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
How about Cheeks for Porter?

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
And how exactly to we get Augmon in all this. I see that you have him signing him, but why?

This is WAY over the top, man. I like your style.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man.....

I just got a bit tired of all the NY and all the other BS trades I've been hearing and tried to find my own thing with some flavor to it.

umm about Augman.... he is a FA at the end of this year just like Doleac. I liked Augman on Ptd and he has improved his shot since we last had him. I figured we could use our Mid on those two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts