Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting this because I can't bare to see us go two games, in a row no less, without having a game thread.

Go Blazers

Miles, Blake and Dixon break a leg.........please, for the betterment of our future.

Reactions: Anima

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
crowTrobot said:
yeah martell needs to take 32 shots and put up 48 like charlie v.

except zach would have to break his leg too for that to have any chance of happening.

It appears you don't watch many games. Zach is a great passer. What he needs is movement on offense. His poor passing skills are often exagerated.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Let's get Martell into the next 13-14 games and see what he can do when he's the #1 option. The last time we gave him the opportunity, he dropped 24 on Boston. I want this guy to be our star player so bad!

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SheedSoNasty said:
Let's get Martell into the next 13-14 games and see what he can do when he's the #1 option. The last time we gave him the opportunity, he dropped 24 on Boston. I want this guy to be our star player so bad!

I would love to see that. It would be nice to see his teammates get him the ball as a first priority and he not feel pressure from Nate if he misses his first few.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crowTrobot said:
i wasn't dissing his passing skills when he's looking to pass, but lol

He's no Steve Nash, but really he has a nice passing game. Sometimes I think it's because he thinks he is the only one that can score. Not a bad thing, so hopefully when the team gets better we'll see more passing

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, that's it. **** Nate. I mean what the **** is he doing.Why is Dixon starting over Telfair? Telfair was just gaining some confidence. This guy was obviously not the right choice to coah this team.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
mediocre man said:
OK, that's it. **** Nate. I mean what the **** is he doing.Why is Dixon starting over Telfair? Telfair was just gaining some confidence. This guy was obviously not the right choice to coah this team.
I read he might sit a PG the whole game to give the different PGs more time during each game.

Come on we need a basket!!

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Oh, btw, Nate said he wanted to give them more time with a true SG instead of having two PGs on the floor at the same tmie.

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Hahah, funny, Paul Allen will only go to away games. :)

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
29-11 after one quarter and Nate won't start the young guys?

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Oops, my mistake, this is a home game isn't it?

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Man, we are just plain terrible. And damn, the Clippers look like they might be able to do some real damage in the playoffs. There is a huge difference in talent level here though.
I am still watching though....

Trail Blazer's motto, "Ready or not, there we went".

Prunetang

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Prunetang said:
Man, we are just plain terrible. And damn, the Clippers look like they might be able to do some real damage in the playoffs. There is a huge difference in talent level here though.
I am still watching though....

Trail Blazer's motto, "Ready or not, there we went".

Prunetang
You mean 'down we go'

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mgb said:
Oh, btw, Nate said he wanted to give them more time with a true SG instead of having two PGs on the floor at the same tmie.

Juan Dixon and real shooting guard is an oxymoron.

Nate killing the confidence of our young players is moronic

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Love Websters hustle!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
nice dunk by martell

blake should be traded

when is the ping pongs picked

·
Excentrifugal Forz
6,987 Posts
Zach has really fell in love with his jump shot.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
he has a nasty ingrown toenail which hurt bad and effect everything you do

nice 3 by martell

and steal by viktor!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.