Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve blake from the blazers would fit in he is a distributor that would make lbj better.But u would have to take a player like zach randolph or darius miles.I don't know who u could trade to the blazers though.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
Why would we have to take randolph or miles???

I think blake would be nice, but gooden is our player to be traded this offseason and i dont think blake for gooden is good. Gooden is much better then blake

· Registered
1,106 Posts
there were plenty of posts about geting him, damon, or the dude from the nuggets that plays on the sonics now ( watson ) , we ended up getting damon, with the cheepst contract out of the 3, so im happy.

· Registered
3,315 Posts
As much as people have had issues with Jones, he has been by far the best of the various PG options that we looked at so far this season. Watson was good against us, but overall they didn't see the need to keep him. Jasikevicisius has pissed people off in Indiana. Minnesota has benched Jaric.

· Premium Member
18,791 Posts
The OUTLAW said:
As much as people have had issues with Jones, he has been by far the best of the various PG options that we looked at so far this season. Watson was good against us, but overall they didn't see the need to keep him. Jasikevicisius has pissed people off in Indiana. Minnesota has benched Jaric.
Yeah looks like I was wrong about Jaric: just hasn't played well with Philly.

Watson would have been nice but his contract is a joke in terms of negative financial impact.

· Registered
2,117 Posts
If he could go back to before the season, i'm sure sarunas would sign with us...I wish we could still get him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.