Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
McNamara dribbled off his foot and 'Cuse commited a backcourt violation. :rofl:

I had 'Cuse in the sweet sixteen, but so do everyone else in my pool so it doesn't really hurt me.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Upset City! Man I'm glad I didn't jump on the bandwagon and put Syracuse in my Final Four!

·
RUSH for Three says Owen
9,583 Posts
shoot. I just lost a final four team crapola

·
Say Cheese
3,842 Posts
great, now we can hear Woody Paige for the next week proclaiming how great he is.... :eek8:

Syracuse had every chance to win this game...Vermont just wanted it more...Sorrentine really made up for what was a horrible night by hitting that 3...what does the future hold for McNamara?? Will he return??

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
That Sorrentine 3 was really ****ing amazing. He was so deep, but he hit it anyway.

In the ESPN thing, I had Syracuse in the final four in 3 brackets, so now I'm down to 2. :curse:

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Pan Mengtu said:
Austin was already the weakest division, now they have just gotten even weaker. Duke is going to cakewalk to the final four, even though they aren't very good.
Totally agree. I had Syracuse beating Duke, but I highly doubt Kentucky or Oklahoma could.

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
I had Syracuse in the Final Four......Wowza's I'm getting caught up in all the madness!

Gonzaga vs. Texas Tech tomorrow....It should be a barn burner....

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
YES THE CATAMOUNTS WIN!!

I CALLED IT...THANK YOU VERY MUCHH...alrite just had to gloat

·
Registered
10,412 Posts
Ouch, I'm sorry JuniorNoboa......

I had Syracuse going to the final four in all my brackets if that makes you feel any better....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts