Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator 12/02--7/07
36,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Re: Chicago Bulls Dynasty DVD

Originally posted by <b>PC Load Letter</b>!
1998 - Game 6 (most famous shot in Bulls history and what should have gone down as the perfect ending to MJ's career...this series was the first time I thought the Bulls might lose...they were absolutely spent at the end...what most people forget is MJ got the huge steal from Malone to even get the possession to hit "The Shot II")
Hey, let me know when you've watched the 98 game. I haven't seen the whole thing since 98.

All I remember is for all the complaining about MJ's push-off and the no call, there were a number of no calls in favor of the Jazz in the last couple of minutes. I remember yelling at the TV, but can't remember any of the specific examples. Scout it for me, if you would.

·
Remember My Name
5,229 Posts
my favorite moment was bulls vs. jazz finals 97 game 6 at the united center!
i remember waking up at 3 o'clock in the morning to watch the series, and i was sure they will finish it in game six. That game was special. bulls were trailing the whole game and then they took over in the fourth quarter with jordan on the bench. and that last scene jordan passing to kerr when he was "triplet". man i watched that scene atleast 50 times. and ofcourse wining at home is something very special with the whole atmosphere.
that why finals 97 game 6 is more special to me then finals 98 game 6. if you win the title it should be on your home soil.

another favorite is mj hitting all those 3's in ucle cliffs face, against portland and then shaking his face to the press.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
damn... idk...

the whole 72 win season...

i was my restless self at that time and I wanted to go have fun outside w/e (i was like 6th grade)... but my dad everyday would say, Shobe (thats my real name;)), u can always have fun, but this is a once in a lifetime thing... he said it from game 1....

anyway... me and my dad fought a lot my whole life really growing up but 3 nites a week or so we'd sit down in our living room with Johnny Red Kerr and every night we'd watch history being made and have a great time...

i guess i could sum it up to that... cuz i cried the first time MJ retired and when he came back... my dad always told me not to miss a thing... the next 2 years were great... but that season getting to watch was like a 2nd chance...

and now im gonna get off the soapbox...

i also went to game 1 v.s. Miami that year and there was about 10 technicals thrown out...

21 - 26 of 26 Posts