Votes: 1 6.7%
  • P33r~

Votes: 3 20.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Everybodys favourite game of favourites is back. This time with a twist, now CJ can't win all the time. All Pistons moderators have been taken out of the poll because they just cheat and make themselves win.

In order to be eligible for this a poster should have at least 20 Pistons forum posts and post regularly. Lots of regulars on this board haven't been posting as much as they have in the past so let this be a wake up call. Get yo' head in da' game.

So vote away...

The honourable mentions (didn't make the requirement)...
nmuman, froggyvk, JoeD, The Heff, Piston-PiercePower, rainman, silver and rpoulos

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Wow I'm in the POTM list :banana: I didn't even know we had a poster of the month. Well I haven't had time to post that much lately so I'm going to vote for Copper since you can't vote for CJ ;) Everywhere I go I see that top view of Prince blocking Reggie.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I must also pick P33r for his stellar choice of av. :banana:

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a little bump to keep this in prime viewing area...you know...for people who's eyes are too lazy to look near the bottom of the screen.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it seems all of our regulars (or most of them) have chimed in (is chime a word?) and Copper is running away with it (and for good reason). Can you ever have too much brackets in a post (I don't think so).

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
I had to help extend the lead.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts