Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Young Guys Step up

1. Martell Webster with 13 points on 4-9 shooting (3-5 3pt), 5 rebounds, 2 steals, and 0 turnovers in 30 minutes.
  2. Sebastian Telfair with 0 turnovers.
  3. Jarrett Jack with 16 points (largely due to a 11-12 performance at the line).
  4. Travis Outlaw with 19 points on 5-8 shooting (1-1 3pt), 2 steals, 2 turnovers, and 8-9 free throws.

Nice to see Outlaw attack the basket with a little more frequency.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Travis Outlaw's line is pretty nice overall...Even more nice considering he got it done in 15 minutes of PT :clap:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Samuel said:
Travis Outlaw with 19 points on 5-8 shooting (1-1 3pt), 2 steals, 2 turnovers, and 8-9 free throws.

Nice to see Outlaw attack the basket with a little more frequency.
In sixteen minutes!

Edit: Dang Blaze, you beat me to it =/

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
what about HA?

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
Another positive from tonight's game:

Mike Rice calling Chris Kaman "Brandon Kaman" and pronouncing Marko Jaric's name "you-rick". The guy cracks me up sometimes.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I've got another - the drunk sitting behind me was much more entertaining than the game. Sure hope he wasn't driving......

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
SheedSoNasty said:
Another positive from tonight's game:

Mike Rice calling Chris Kaman "Brandon Kaman" and pronouncing Marko Jaric's name "you-rick". The guy cracks me up sometimes.
lol Marko Jaric? Why'd his name come up tonight or were you reffering to last years games and such?

You guys are pretty lucky got to watch it, while us in LA didn't. :cry:

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
ph yeah lucky that we got to watch them cush us....fun

allen please sell

·
Registered
408 Posts
I think Rice made a mistake and called Yaroslav Korolev, Jaric by mistake. He was talking about how he was their lottery pick whom is injured so I'm pretty sure he meant to say Yaroslav Korolev, which I myself have a hard time pronoucing.

·
Registered
353 Posts
It was great to see Travis play aggresive basketball. When he gets in the lane he can elevate so high that no matter how many people are trying to contest he can release the ball the same way, very few players have that.

I would like to see Martell look to create his shot once in a while, right now he is playing strictly as a spot up shooter, and he's more versatlie than that.

Telfair played a good game, no bad mistakes and he took good shots. I have no idea why he can't shoot better, his mechanics are pretty darn good. It has to be mental, I would like to see him attack the rim a little more.

Jarret Jack had a great game, he has an amazing ability to use his size and quickness to knife through the lane and muscle up a quality shot and draw the foul. He played tough D, but Sam Cassel was playing a few tricks on him.

Ha looked a lot more confident in the few minutes he got tonight, that dunk was very nice.

Khryapa was a little disapointing, showed very little skill offensively, and he looked nervous whenever he touched the ball, he still hustles and crashes the boards but offensively he hurts the team.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
m_que01 said:
I think Rice made a mistake and called Yaroslav Korolev, Jaric by mistake. He was talking about how he was their lottery pick whom is injured so I'm pretty sure he meant to say Yaroslav Korolev, which I myself have a hard time pronoucing.
Well Yaroslav's nickname is Yarik which is pronounced Jaric. And yeah, I'm part Russian myself and it took me like a month to get Korolev's name right along with Khryapa's, Monia's, and every one else's.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
deanwoof said:
I dont remember seeing Travis attack the basket much. I just remember him hitting jumpers.

Please see 9 free throw attempts. Most of those were because he drove to the basket. Doesn't really matter though. As soon as that piece of **** Miles is ready to play Nate will run him right back out there and bench Outlaw.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
qrich1fan said:
lol Marko Jaric? Why'd his name come up tonight or were you reffering to last years games and such?

You guys are pretty lucky got to watch it, while us in LA didn't. :cry:
He was talking about the Sam Cassell trade and mentioned his name... or variation of it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.