Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Who is the Player of the Game?

POTG: Lakers @ Nets 3.17.06

1K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  HB 
Vinsane said:
got to go with vince he led the team to the w tonight with his excellent d and 4th quarter dominance
Got to go with Vince tonight?

Have you ever not voted for Vince?

LOL

-Petey

Air Fly said:
**** that, Carter owned Kobe all night..........POTG Baby!!!!!!!!! :banana:
If you read the game thread, I noted on most times whom was guarding Kobe.

Carter was on Kobe for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd... Kidd took over in the 4th, till the final shot.

But Carter did finish with a better percentage than Kobe.

9/22 vs 9/24.

Ownage!

-Petey

ghoti said:
Kidd was on Kobe from the time he came back in in the 2nd quarter through the next to last Laker possession.
No he didn't.

Because I recall at least 2 incidents where Krstic came out to double w/ Carter on Kobe that Kobe missed.

[edit]On one of the 2 possessions Kobe stepped out of bounds trying to dance the line.[/edit]

-Petey

VC_15 said:
I am surprized vc guarded kobe, i read on netsdaily this mourning that this was going to be RJ's job. You think vc asked the coach?
Yes on the post game, Vince Carter told Frank he wanted the challenge to guard Kobe on the last shot.

See why Frank is a great coach? He'll listen to his players. This and the incident where RJ was put on Bosh are public. Another is the Nets new rotation popping up after RJ's comments.

-Petey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.