Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
One unlucky play away from being undefeated. :dead:

We may not lose another game in the regular season. @ South Carolina and @ Vanderbilt are our only significant challenges left. I think that if we keep playing ball the way we are, it's definitely possible.

·
Registered
292 Posts
"One game at a time." The phrase that this team plays by. Hats off to Coach Stansbury, he REALLY has this team focused. No paying attention to the high ranking, or the impressive record: Just basketball, and each game as they come. Chances look good to keep everything flowing, and it starts Saturday with the Rebels. Can't wait. :)

·
_(ツ)_ส้้้้&#3
28,008 Posts
Originally posted by <b>MissStFan87</b>!
"One game at a time." The phrase that this team plays by. Hats off to Coach Stansbury, he REALLY has this team focused. No paying attention to the high ranking, or the impressive record: Just basketball, and each game as they come. Chances look good to keep everything flowing, and it starts Saturday with the Rebels. Can't wait. :)
Tickets sold out to the Ole Miss game fast. A couple of hours, I think.

I'll be there though. I always love pounding on the sorry Rebels.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have to admit, MSU has been very impressive so far. I don't see any reason why they can't win the conference and get a high seed this year.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Originally posted by <b>rawse</b>!

Tickets sold out to the Ole Miss game fast. A couple of hours, I think.

I'll be there though. I always love pounding on the sorry Rebels.
Me too. Good thing my family has season tickets. It's going to be fun. :D

·
Registered
292 Posts
We're upper deck as well. Good thing there's not a bad seat in The Hump. At least from up there you can see the whole floor better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts