Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

361 - 372 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I'm excited at the prospect of this Vermont team being the one that gets the AE an at large into the NCAA tournament when SBU beats them in the final. In order to do so however, Vermont needs to uphold their end of the bargain. 16-0 in league, no worse than 12-2 ooc. Head into the tournament at 30-3 with a top 25 ranking in the polls.

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I think they will beat BU and be beaten by UVA. The other 3 games will be very competitive and the snow in my crystal ball is falling on Santa right now, but I think UVM will win them all.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I'm excited at the prospect of this Vermont team being the one that gets the AE an at large into the NCAA tournament when SBU beats them in the final. In order to do so however, Vermont needs to uphold their end of the bargain. 16-0 in league, no worse than 12-2 ooc. Head into the tournament at 30-3 with a top 25 ranking in the polls.
UVM is rated by SI above everyone on their schedule except Virginia and Cincinnati. But our history on the road against good teams is not great, so beating St. Bonnie, Bucknell and St. John’s is not a given. 11-4 OOC would be outstanding, more likely 9 or 10 wins.

·
Registered
330 Posts
UVM is rated by SI above everyone on their schedule except Virginia and Cincinnati. But our history on the road against good teams is not great, so beating St. Bonnie, Bucknell and St. John’s is not a given. 11-4 OOC would be outstanding, more likely 9 or 10 wins.
Agree. If we win 10 or more out of 15 against this schedule, and as you did I include Gallaudet because they are on the schedule, I will be more than happy.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
They fixed it, but for a short period of time, Lowell's Obidiah Noel was ranked the 24th best prospect in ESPN's 2020 Draft ratings. It was an error, and was for Dayton's Obi Toppin, but I grabbed the screenshot. Cherish this moment, River Hawks. Lamb isn't in their top 100. I felt he might have made it in the 75-100 range, but not really shocking either way.

Attachments

·
Gr8t Dane
655 Posts
361 - 372 of 372 Posts