Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I recently decided to throw my predictions back in public and got a lot of flack for putting my faith in both, the Sophmores, and the East in their respective games.

Give predictions on any of the AS-Weekend games/competitions. I preferably want to see the R/S Challenge and AS Game predictions more than anything.

Why Sophomores? Well, look at that frontcourt. I don't see anybody outside of Chris Bosh that can do anything with that. The Sophomore squad, will probably have Chris Wilcox or Zach Randolph replace Yao Ming, but damn.. still huge threats. LeBron James and 'Melo might not make a few people around the way happy in my eyes.

East? I don't really know. Just a gut feeling, and my gut tells me a lot, sometimes. It's just something about Artest, Wallace, Iverson, and Pierce defending that makes me say, damn! The fact they won't really take this game serious, just makes me see some people like Artest actually try to make a better name for theirselves.. or at least their games.

What do you think?

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
Nah I think Bron and Melo are gonna have a lot to prove in the rookies vs sophs game. Only thing that may stop them from doing so is each other, there's only one ball to go around... All stat game is open play, so I doubt they'll have a lot of post-ups anyway.

And the West have a much much stronger line-up than the East... no one can stop Shaq, KG, Duncan, etc... size DOES matter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts