-LAL

LAL v. Portland
-LAL

FINALS

Toronto v. LAL
-LAL for the 4pete

See less See more
#8 ·
regardless if they pick Ming I think the rockets, barring any serious injuries, should finish higher than the blazers. I think you have the blazers way too high @ 4. Also I dont think seattle will make the cut, instead I think the clippers will if they are able to re-sign the kandi man.

#10 ·
Well, for the Hornets, Baron Davis could be traded, their big men are getting old and who knows about Mashburn?

They also don't really have a bench to speak of, plus they are going to a new city. It could be tough.....

#11 ·
Do you think there is a chance that the Pistons were a one year wonder and wont make the playoffs. In their place I think the Hornets will be there because if they dont trade Baron they're a lock for the playoffs. I they do trade him they will make sure they get some bidy that isnt going to set the team back to much and they will still be in the playoff hunt. Now the BUlls are a strectch but hey you never know

#12 ·
Originally posted by KC
Well, for the Hornets, Baron Davis could be traded, their big men are getting old and who knows about Mashburn?

They also don't really have a bench to speak of, plus they are going to a new city. It could be tough.....
yeah, it could be tough, but Chicago? Come on, everyone knows they won't be there for a few years at least, they based their whole organization on a couple of HSers.

#13 ·
Vince Carter had better learn how to play in the big games quick if you expect them to make it into the finals next season. I don't really buy into the Vince Carter hype.

I think it is too soon for the bulls to make the playoffs but you never know. If Curry and Chandler can grow up quickly their lineup would be VERY scary for any team. Those two guys have the potential to be very good lowpost players in a weak division with very little size to begin with. I think Chicago is a few years away from being a contender.

#14 ·
Originally posted by TheMatrix31
Suns will be in the playoffs ! and Steve Francis Jason Kidd will be injured for 47 games..
Hey mod, are you some Francis hater?
I mean Kidd was alrite but Francis???
Man, I would ship him out of Texas the first thing if he asks for a MAX contract.

Le me anounce to all of you, DO NOT OVERPAY PLAYERS JUST BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KEEP THEM!

#18 ·
My predictions:

EAST

1. Boston
2. Indiana
3. Philadelphia
4. Orlando
5. New Jersey
6. Miami
7. Detroit
8. Milwaukee
-------------------On the Bubble
Washington, New Orleans, Toronto

1st Rd.
Boston vs. Milwaukee
-Boston(3-1)
Indiana vs. Detroit
-Indiana(3-2)
Philadelphia vs. Miami
-Philadelphia(3-2)
Orlando vs. New Jersey
-New Jersey(3-1)

2nd Rd.
Boston vs. New Jersey
-Boston(4-2)
Indiana vs. Philadelphia(Phila. has home court)
-Philadephia(4-1)

Conf. Finals
Boston vs. Philadephia
-Boston(4-3)

WEST

1. Sacramento
2. Dallas
3. LAL
4. San Antonio
5. Minnesota
6. Portland
7. Utah
8. LA Clippers
------------------On the Bubble
Seattle, Phoenix, Houston

1st Rd.
Sac. vs. LAC
-Sac.(3-1)
Dallas vs. Utah
-Dallas(3-0)
LAL vs. Portland
-LAL(3-0)
SA vs. Minn.
-Minn.(4-2)

2nd Rd.
Sac. vs. Minn.
-Sac.(4-2)
Dallas vs. LAL
-LAL(4-1)

Conf. Finals
Sac. vs. LAL
-Sac.(4-2)

NBA Finals
Sac. vs. Boston
-Sac.(4-2)

Why do I pick Sacramento?

They clearly outplayed the Lakers in the Conf. Finals this year. They knew they should have won that series, everybody knows it except the Laker fans. The look on their faces when they lost Game 7 was the same the Pistons had when they lost to Boston and LA. The same look the Bulls had when they lost to the Pistons in Game 7 of the Conf. Finals in 1990. Knowing and believing they were the better team but yet not proving it to the fans. They know they are there and I believe they will prove it this upcoming year.

#19 ·
Originally posted by BullsAttitude
My predictions:

EAST

1. Boston
2. Indiana
3. Philadelphia
4. Orlando
5. New Jersey
6. Miami
7. Detroit
8. Milwaukee
-------------------On the Bubble
Washington, New Orleans, Toronto

1st Rd.
Boston vs. Milwaukee
-Boston(3-1)
Indiana vs. Detroit
-Indiana(3-2)
Philadelphia vs. Miami
-Philadelphia(3-2)
Orlando vs. New Jersey
-New Jersey(3-1)

2nd Rd.
Boston vs. New Jersey
-Boston(4-2)
Indiana vs. Philadelphia(Phila. has home court)
-Philadephia(4-1)

Conf. Finals
Boston vs. Philadephia
-Boston(4-3)

WEST

1. Sacramento
2. Dallas
3. LAL
4. San Antonio
5. Minnesota
6. Portland
7. Utah
8. LA Clippers
------------------On the Bubble
Seattle, Phoenix, Houston

1st Rd.
Sac. vs. LAC
-Sac.(3-1)
Dallas vs. Utah
-Dallas(3-0)
LAL vs. Portland
-LAL(3-0)
SA vs. Minn.
-Minn.(4-2)

2nd Rd.
Sac. vs. Minn.
-Sac.(4-2)
Dallas vs. LAL
-LAL(4-1)

Conf. Finals
Sac. vs. LAL
-Sac.(4-2)

NBA Finals
Sac. vs. Boston
-Sac.(4-2)

Why do I pick Sacramento?

They clearly outplayed the Lakers in the Conf. Finals this year. They knew they should have won that series, everybody knows it except the Laker fans. The look on their faces when they lost Game 7 was the same the Pistons had when they lost to Boston and LA. The same look the Bulls had when they lost to the Pistons in Game 7 of the Conf. Finals in 1990. Knowing and believing they were the better team but yet not proving it to the fans. They know they are there and I believe they will prove it this upcoming year.
I agree with everything you said!!!:D

#20 ·
Originally posted by Penny Hardaway
He is a great talent, but that doesnt mean he can lead his team to win games.

I think he is decent but he is not worth the max. It's not what you have in "Stats" but IMPACT on your team.
lets see here I believe the rockets were 2-19 this year without francis (or even worse) and were almost or a near .500 team with him. If that isnt impact I really dont know what is.

#21 ·
Originally posted by The_Yoyo

lets see here I believe the rockets were 2-19 this year without francis (or even worse) and were almost or a near .500 team with him. If that isnt impact I really dont know what is.
Exactly what I was gonna say. Just imagine if this team stays healthy and Ming turns out to be decent....In 3 or 4 years we COULD be contenders.....

#23 ·
Originally posted by The_Yoyo

So give him the MAX, and see who will stick with mediocrity for the coming 6-7 years.

#25 ·
Originally posted by mduke
pretty ironic that a Penny Hardaway fan is talking about mediocrity........ What do you think about that huge deal Penny got, huh? That's worse than Cato's contract:rolleyes:
1) I want to make sure that we are cool with each other as my posting style sometimes does get a bit harsh but I am always cool with anyone here.

2) Penny isn't worth because he is injured. Well, if you know Francis is not going to lead your team to the finals at least, why bother to pay him the MAX contract?

#26 ·
Originally posted by Penny Hardaway

1) I want to make sure that we are cool with each other as my posting style sometimes does get a bit harsh but I am always cool with anyone here.

2) Penny isn't worth because he is injured. Well, if you know Francis is not going to lead your team to the finals at least, why bother to pay him the MAX contract?
1. i'm cool with you and your posting style.

2. There's no way to know if Franchise will lead us to the finals.... And look at all the players getting the MAX without doing that? If you are an all-star, you definitely deserve the MAX, or close to it....

Penny isn't worth because he is injured
Couldn't one say the same about Francis last year?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.