Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Good to see the board back up and running, BUT since they had to restore from their 1/18 backup, all the predictions you posted for last night's game vs. the Kings are gone. It would be nice if I could have you re-post your predictions, but somehow I have a feeling I'd be seeing a lot of "Blazers 109, Kings 104"...

;)

I have contacted Gramps to see how he wants to handle the situation, and will post a follow-up later today.

Stay tuned...

PBF

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey people,

In keeping with his "no predictions after tip-off" rule, Gramps won't be accepting any predictions that were lost here yesterday due to BBB.net's crash/recovery. It is unforuntate, and although some of you may have benefitted from this game I'm sure there are others who are quite happy your predictions were lost. ;)

Another shot coming up Saturday night. Get ready for it!

PBF

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dang, I posted my prediction on the ESPN board. Why couldn't mine have been lost? I was in the top five the previous two games. I glad that I was so wrong. I had predicted a blowout by the Kings. Oh well I beat one person. :grinning:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.