Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, PBF went home early after a long night of work, so not sure if he may have forgot to start this thread. I know there will be prizes for the prediction game at the bash tomorrow, but for those not in attendance, you can post them here

As PBF would say, "First one locks you in, so make 'em count"..

Scout

·
Registered
519 Posts
blazers will win..blazers will win..sorry i have to keep telling that to myself...blazers will win blazers will win:

Blazers- 100
Mavs- 98

·
Registered
635 Posts
My pics have been horrible lately. But since neither team plays a lick of "d" and their offense is way better than ours, I will have to go with big D.

Dallas 112
PDX 97

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Baler, mine have really stunk up the place too...
Sheed will more than likely not play. Dirk will go crazy...

Mavs 96
Blazers 90

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Mavs 90
Blazers 104

·
Registered
775 Posts
Portland: 104.
Dallas: 96.

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Gym Rat</b>!
Mavs 90
Blazers 104

Hmmm, maybe you know have some insider information?

BLAZERS - (Rasheed Wallace) 82
MAVS - (Tariq Abdul-Wahad) 109

Now does this count for the party or is there another list going on there? I might see something that changes my mind, but I doubt it. :grinning:

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
As I said when I predicted the Indiana game, they wouldn't dare lose when I'm there, they didn't lose then and they won't lose this game!

Blazers 105
Mavericks 102

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
Once again scout, thank you VERY much for watching my back!

And you're correct - I pulled an all-nighter Thursday night to rebuild our software build system from scratch, generate a build, and test it out to make sure there would be no hitches in delivering it on Friday. Then I went home at lunch on Friday and crashed... hard.

Sorry everyone. I'll try not to make a habit of forgetting to start the predictions threads.

PBF

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Blazers 94
Mavericks 90

I'm hoping we'll see Wallace on the floor - and a re-energized Wallace at that. If not, just got to hope our guards can keep pace with the Mavs and Z-Bo has a huge night.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts