Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Joel and Mario were already ruled out. Varnado as well. Wade said he'll leave it up to Spo whether he plays or not. When asked if he wanted to play, all he said was that it was up to Spo.

Spo said Bosh and Lebron would play, though Lebron didnt sound to thrilled about playing in this one.

Should we make 1 thread for all preseason games or separate ones for each game?

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
WE MUST PROTECT THIS HOUSE. (ATL is a 2nd home for the Heat :D)

LOL, yeah. LeBron basically sounded like, "I'll play if he ****ing makes me."

I'm down with separate threads. Makes things easier.

Hopefully Rashard can hit some jumpers to get his confidence going, and one of our young centers can show up. I do like what Jorts showed offensively, despite missing his shots. He brings an element I didn't expect, in his ability to put it on the floor.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They got a long ass flight to China coming after this game finishes so I'm sure all the vets will be asking for little minutes tomorrow.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Yeah, this schedule sucks. Team wins a championship, its best player on his way to win US gold, and you punish them with a trip to the other side of the planet.

@IraHeatBeat

While Wade is doubtful for Sunday he went through all of Saturday's workout. Spoelstra: "He went full scale today."
I think they'd rather him just practice full-scale for awhile, as opposed to him playing games and dealing with other team's players potentially causing a setback.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Honestly they should just rest LeBron and Wade(Wade's a gimmie) we're in no hurry. As heat fans, we know that the season is so long, there's no rush.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wade is out

Starting lineups:

Cole
Miller
Lebron
Battier
Bosh

Teague
Stevenson
Korver
Smith
Horford

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Rocking the reds. Never wear these in preseason. Definitely holding off on debuting the new blacks.

Battier still stroking it like Beavis and Butthead in Hank's camper.

My assy stream froze when Cole made that pass to LeBron, then froze again when they finally showed the replay.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Ray is so good off the ball, and LeBron is making nice cuts already too (not the norm in preseason).

Ray in a Heat uniform is just, oh, I'm all hot and bothered.

Mike Miller seems to switch up his sweatband game every season.

Bosh looking aight.

Terrel Harris is still my dog.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Guys, I'm telling you, don't sleep on Dozier. Great minutes so far, including a monster block and very smooth looking J. I've been saying it since SL, he's my darkhorse.

That Lewis 3 looked threelicious!

I dont know if any of you notice but our team kinda sucks when Lebron is on the bench
You notice anyone missing from the roster today? A finals MVP? Our only PG other than Cole? Dude, drop it.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts