Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Michael Wallace ‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN
LeBron says he expects to play in Tuesday's preseason game vs CHA after sitting out Saturday against Spurs to rest
Michael Wallace ‏@WallaceNBA_ESPN
Spoelstra said Udonis Haslem & Mario Chalmers practiced extensively today and will be re-evaluated for Tuesday's game.
1st night of a back to back so these two and other regulars probably wont play in both.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat
Wade, Haslem, Chalmers, Anthony, Varnado all out for Heat tonight.
Joseph Goodman ‏@MiamiHeraldHeat
Dwyane Wade will not play tonight in Raleigh but will play tomorrow in KC. @MiamiHEAT
Spo said yesterday he would use Friday as the dress rehearsal game.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ira Winderman ‏@IraHeatBeat
Terrel Harris to start in place of Dwyane Wade tonight, with Ray Allen to come off bench. Could be Harris' last chance to impress.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Damnit Dwyane. I wanted to see you. Hoped I'd at least get a Rio or UD. Oh well...LeBron, Bosh, Ray...can't complain.

This is my first time seeing an NBA game not at Miami Arena or the AAA. Gonna be weird seeing them in red (presumably).

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well if they wear red, it might feel like they're the home team since that arena has a lot of red in it :D

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Not surprising they're resting Wade. Sucks we haven't seen Rio or UD so far.

Varnado is ****ed :laugh:

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
If you were Varnado....why wouldn't you just try play through the injury? It's really one of your last shots at making an NBA roster....

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^Have fun. Report back.

D-Wade, UD and Mario working out before the game. Think all 3 would play if this wasnt a back to back.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts