Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope that UD/Lewis frontcourt improves in all areas if they get the chance to play together in this one. They both shot badly and they gave up too many offensive rebounds in that 2nd half when they were in together.

·
Wiltside
20,390 Posts
Yeah, UD managed to grab his 8 boards while they still looked anemic on the glass, but other than that they couldn't look much worse. That's clearly the weakest link in our rotation. Individually, I think they'll be fine, but as a tandem there might be issues. I think when Bosh is on the bench with Lewis in the game, and they're not going traditional at C, the front court needs to be James/Lewis/Haslem to help out rebounding. I think its pretty important to always have Bosh or LeBron out there. Nice to have Harrellson now when we need to go bigger. His rebounding alone should be a major help.

·
Registered
45,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Joseph Goodman ‏@MiamiHeraldHeat
This quote from Wade—"We got a couple new guys who are still trying to learn our system."—makes it sound like Harrellson and Temple are in.
Goodman said in the next tweet that he was specifically talking about the young players, not Ray and Rashard.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts