Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dwight expected to play tonight. Kobe still out (you all knew that).

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Is this on nba tv? If not ill take a link to.

Also why don't we post links in here? Don't get why people post whole articles but links in public are taboo.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because the links are technically illegal as far as I'm aware. So we send them via PM.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lakers look sluggish on both ends of the floor; really out of sync offensively to start.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay Dwight, you shouldn't be settling for jumpers at the top of the key.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay Dwight, you shouldn't be settling for jumpers at the top of the key.
He did it again, but this time he made it. Is this something he's been working on?

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Because the links are technically illegal as far as I'm aware. So we send them via PM.
So is posting entire articles but I've seen posters due that since you stepped down and no mods touch it.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So is posting entire articles but I've seen posters due that since you stepped down and no mods touch it.
Indeed, I've seen the same thing. Not sure why nobody edits it but it's out of my hands.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm so glad it's only preseason.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Sacre has made the team... no doubts about it.... either Johnson-Odom, Clark, Morris or Glock are out

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
There are two things to remember regarding the bench play this preseason: hill has been hurt and jamison is nowhere near a grove... I mean what has Jamison even attempted to do besides launch J's? He's a former 6th man of the year so I'm not buying he needs to adjust to coming off the bench...

·
Your Humble Homer
11,083 Posts
It seems safe to say that November will be a long month for the Lakers. Although, I could see Kobe being the super glue that they need to make this whole thing come together, so Tuesday will be interesting for you guys.

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
With Dirk out on Tuesday, we better not start off the season 0-1.

·
Registered
955 Posts
well 0-8, this is first for us

·
Premium Member
6,367 Posts
Has brown had Dwight and Nash practice a typical, spaced pick-n-roll before? I just want to see it ONCE, for the love of all of the basketball gods in the world, JUST ONE TIME.
Yeah I'm still a little skeptical about running a Princeton offense when have a combo who could be one of the best pick and a roll tandems of all time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts