Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the first preseason preview I have found online I will keep adding more previews to this post as I find them and if anybody else finds some please add it also.

NBC Sports

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
It's hard to see the credability of someone who thinks Rodney White is a power forward.Here's some predictions for the Pistons in the major preseason publications;Lindy's has the Pistons finishing second in the Central behind the Hornets,Street &Smith has the Pistons finishing first in the Central,Athlonhas them finishing second in the Central behind the Hornets,TSN has sort of a quorum of experts picking.They gave the Pistons 2 first place votes,1 second place vote and 2 fourth place votes.Of course all these opinions were printed before the Stackhouse trade. :rbanana: :wbanana: :bbanana:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Another thing from the MSNBC preview I find humorous:

"Hubert Davis, who came over from the Wizards, and is now playing for his fifth team in an 11-year career is a good back-up behind Hamilton."

Last time I checked the Pistons still had Jon Barry. He didn't go anywhere, but I could be wrong.

:laugh:

Also, I believe Brian Cardinal was traded to the Wizards, but it appears he is listed as a holdover. I realize it's probably a typo, but come on, it's a typo that can be avoided.

:laugh:

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is CNNSI's take on the pistons Detroit Pistons

A couple of things from here they say corliss should get more minutes because he could help with rebounds umm cnnsi that was the reason he didn't get a lot of minutes last year because he is a poor defender and does not get a lot of rebounds and they are pretty hard on Rip too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts