Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Did Copeland do it more than once? I caught the box score from that one game, but that was it. Crowder looks like hes easily been the Mavs best player this preseason. Haven't watched any games though.

·
Come At Me Bro
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, Crowder was an all-star in Summer League, and has consistently put up 15-20 in every preseason game. He put up 20/9 last night against OKC. With Dirk and Kaman out, there's frontcourt minutes opening up. I haven't caught any games either, but the box score always has him w/ good stats.

p.s. He was my final pick in BBF Yahoo League what up.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Yeah, Crowder was an all-star in Summer League, and has consistently put up 15-20 in every preseason game. He put up 20/9 last night against OKC. With Dirk and Kaman out, there's frontcourt minutes opening up.

p.s. He was my final pick in BBF Yahoo League what up.
I know. I just tried to pick him up before looking for this thread, you dick.

Luckily I picked him up in my other league.

·
2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
26,553 Posts
Crowder went to Marquette, so i'm sure Wade was familiar with him. I have a feeling we were hoping for him to slip to our 2nd round pick, but Mavs were smart and picked him up. He's pretty versatile, does a bit of everything. Maybe a little shot happy and i'm unsure if his 3pt stroke is quite there yet, but he looks like he belongs out there.

Mini-Faried.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts