Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About half the people who did depth charts did them wrong which resulted in a very frustrating night for me so I didn't do a live sim, just simmed and uploaded. I'll go over the whole depth chart things tomorrow once again so everyone is on the same page, crazy how people can't follow simple directions but whatever.

Rosters and everything should be uploaded right now, only thing that isn't quite done yet is boxscores which are taking a long time because I have to upload the entire file of about 1300 or so that I forgot to do earlier. So anyways, all of the boxes should be up in like 15-20 mins or so.

Hopefully Sim 1 goes better but so far this has not been the ideal league...

·
Registered
16 Posts
looks like the Celtics r not great individual defenders which i've suspected, i'ma focus more on help D on this team now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
WE SUCKED! But it was kind of expected cause my DC was kinda bad. But I'm glad I got to see with some of my bench could do as starters. *shrugs* We had some good games though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats to the Magic for setting the pace to Offense! You really set the tone tonight for DTP. Good job.

·
Jesus Shuttlesworth
17,071 Posts
10-5, not bad. My boy B Gizzle at 25.6 PPG and Hinrich at 21.1 PPG. I'm not sure what to contribute guys like Davis, Gooden, Tyrus, and Murphy's troubles to

·
Through The Wire
23,071 Posts
Looks Like I will be making a ton more moves. This team isn't looking playoff bound and they are old, Knick Killer I may one up you in terms of tearing my team down and building them back up :biggrin:

·
Registered
66 Posts
My team sucks. LeBron's great but that's it. I really need a starting PG. For a team built around defense, giving up 102 PPG is bad.

·
Premium Member
10,865 Posts
☆MiﮒFi†☆™;5612759 said:
Congrats to the Magic for setting the pace to Offense! You really set the tone tonight for DTP. Good job.
Sry, I didnt read the instructions i just copied someone's and edited it......my b. It asked for "focus" so i assumed it meant between off, def, or balanced but that's just my b...

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
Let's just say this was a largely forgettable preseason for us. We didn't play defense at all, I hope this isn't an indicator for the regular season. The starters played too many minutes, I might need to think about the depth chart again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
About half the people who did depth charts did them wrong which resulted in a very frustrating night for me so I didn't do a live sim, just simmed and uploaded. I'll go over the whole depth chart things tomorrow once again so everyone is on the same page, crazy how people can't follow simple directions but whatever.

Rosters and everything should be uploaded right now, only thing that isn't quite done yet is boxscores which are taking a long time because I have to upload the entire file of about 1300 or so that I forgot to do earlier. So anyways, all of the boxes should be up in like 15-20 mins or so.

Hopefully Sim 1 goes better but so far this has not been the ideal league...
Nope, all you had to do was let it create the folder, stop it, and then just upload the boxes that were used!

Anyway, 11-6 was great. Just need to do something about the defense and our team FG%. Granger and Wilcox were kind of disappointments while Foye and Jefferson played well. Should be able to finish as one of the top four teams in the West if I can figure this team out.

·
Premium Member
19,652 Posts
Mike™;5613245 said:
Nope, all you had to do was let it create the folder, stop it, and then just upload the boxes that were used!

Anyway, 11-6 was great. Just need to do something about the defense and our team FG%. Granger and Wilcox were kind of disappointments while Foye and Jefferson played well. Should be able to finish as one of the top four teams in the West if I can figure this team out.
With Minnesota ? Sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, with Minnesota. Don't think it can happen?

·
And Justise For All
64,265 Posts
Kaman: 18.1 ppg, 12.3 rpg
Yi: 13.6 ppg, 9.9 rpg
Thorton: 21.4 ppg, 5.7 rpg
Jet: 19.2 ppg, 5.9 rpg
Kidd: 17.7 ppg, 9.9 apg

The Big 5 is ready for the season.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know but all of the boxes that needed to be uploaded are all over the place and I didn't feel like having to keep re-uploadin shizznit so I just did the entire thing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts