Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as I heard that Kobe was supposedly going to be showing up at the Rucker, I thought.. yeah right. I guess I was right.

He's to pretty for streetball. To concerned about his rep as well.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think most of the guys that play at Rucker Park are full of it. A lot of them say they are good enough to play in the league but they will never make it. I know that some pros like Marbury and Stack go there and have gotten beat and I have never been there so I probably shouldn't say anything, but I think most of the hype about all those streetballers is bs. I do agree that Kobe would probably be too afraid of hurting his rep to go there, but he is still one of the best 1 on 1 players in basketball.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I think Kobe would hold his own, but I also think that he would get embarrassed a few times. I'm talking like, getting crosssed or dunked on, or he would be tricked by some fancy moves.....

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Originally posted by KC
I think Kobe would hold his own, but I also think that he would get embarrassed a few times. I'm talking like, getting crosssed or dunked on, or he would be tricked by some fancy moves.....
But, when you go and play streetball that's what you expect. :yes:

·
Registered
694 Posts
who cares about all this anyways? kobe has nothing to prove to these ghetto children. he is one of, if not the best, bball player in the NBA today.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by hOnDo
who cares about all this anyways? kobe has nothing to prove to these ghetto children. he is one of, if not the best, bball player in the NBA today.
Oh, just another thread for the Laker hata's to try and hop on.
"Well without shaq....blah blah"
Rings, rings, rings.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by hOnDo
Ghetto Children? Yeah, I guess Kobe doesn't have to keep his word. I mean, he doesn't need to prove anything to those Ghetto Children... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,447 Posts
KC Why the hate you say you don't dislike Kobe but you take every opportunity to disparage him ,i don't worship ballplayers i only admire greatness in them when I see it, and Kobe has it plus he's a good kid to boot. You need to check an article about what Kobe did for a sick teenager in sac town he didnt even know the kid was sick but took time out to spend time with the kid and sign things for him and his prom date while he was at dinner ,the kid has very little time to live and approached bryant between games ,kob's by no means the greatest baller but he's on his way to being one of the best and for you to not list him as a top 5 player only exposes your lack of bball knowledge ,i don't say that to diss you but if you're a true ball fan you have to see that kobes a cut above,JKidd,TMAC,Pierce,

and by the way 56 in three quarters are you kidding me Tmac never's come close to that the man himself admits he has a ways to go to get on Kobe's level

·
A!
9,434 Posts
How am I hating? I don't like the comment about "ghetto children". So, since they are just "ghetto children" Kobe doen't have to show up. It doesn't matter that they got their hopes up and waited outside for him to come. They are just "ghetto children" afterall..... I'm not putting down Kobe, I'm just saying that I don't like that phrase.

·
Registered
418 Posts
KC, you weren't hating on Kobe in that reply but I have read a lot of your other posts on several threads and it does appear that you dislike Kobe. Plus, I think Jazz was referring to the things you have posted before not this particular post.

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by thrice911
KC, you weren't hating on Kobe in that reply but I have read a lot of your other posts on several threads and it does appear that you dislike Kobe. Plus, I think Jazz was referring to the things you have posted before not this particular post.
I have said many times that I don't dislike Kobe. Whatever you decide to do with this information is up to you. If you choose to believe me, fine. If you choose to believe that I am being untruthful, fine. Please, stop asking me this question though.....

·
A!
9,434 Posts
I never asked you a question:no:
It doesn't matter if you did or not. I'm generally sick of talking about the subject.....

·
Registered
418 Posts
well im sorry your sick of talking about it, maybe you should not respond to posts about it. you said I asked you a question and I didn't. Just claryfing. no problem here.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
He probably wasnt going to be overly welcomed there as it is. Now he is absolutley not welcome im sure!:yes:

·
A!
9,434 Posts
well im sorry your sick of talking about it, maybe you should not respond to posts about it. you said I asked you a question and I didn't. Just claryfing. no problem here.
Nope, sorry. I never said you asked me the question. I was talking to Lakers fans in general. I don't know how you interpreted my comment.... Believe me, if someone didn't ask me that question every time I post, I would ignore it....

·
A!
9,434 Posts
Originally posted by Fordy74
He probably wasnt going to be overly welcomed there as it is. Now he is absolutley not welcome im sure!:yes:
I agree. He should never go there now. It would be a major safety concern.....

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Kobe has better things to do than play with a bunch of guys who probably don't like him and just want to make him look bad

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.