Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a GSW fan and I haven't watched the Bobcats much, but I must say Primoz Brezec deserves some credit. Along with his scoring and rebounding against Shaq a couple days ago, I am impressed at his numbers. He definitely deserves some MIP credit.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Yeah he does deserve some mention in the MIP race but i think it's a lock right now for Grant Hill since there isn't a comeback player of the year award.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Grant Hill? never thought of him honestly...
Brezec said in an interview recently that MIP race should be between him and Bobby Simmons.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
I only said Grant Hill because I ESPN insider had him as the leader at the half way and 3/4 way point of the season. As a DePaul student of course my vote goes to Bobby Simmons :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think that you guys might even be in the running for a 8th place finish in the east, if you draft some ready players in your next draft. Emeka will improve, and Gerald Wallace's jumper must be coming together. I haven't seen it personally, but 30 percent is impressive for someone who never made a three pointer in his previous three seasons.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
To be a new team and be better then some teams that were in the NBA last year says a lot about how well they drafted.

·
Registered
12,080 Posts
Didn't he get a contract extension before the season started? Pretty smart move if it did happen and I am not making things up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts