Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the standing page on ESPN Men;s Basketball. There is no way in any way that ASun comes before America East. It hasn't all year. We are first alphabetically and it bothers me they have snuck the ASun at the top.

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
A profuse apology is required for such an insult. If none is forthcoming I think that Salty should demand satisfaction and fight the duel. Swords or pistols?

·
Premium Member
33,132 Posts
Those Sons of Bitches.

As an aside, let’s talk about what’s really important. How’s everyone’s toilet paper situation right now?

·
Premium Member
33,132 Posts
I’ll go first, I was actually able to get one of those large Charmin SKU’s from Amazon before all of this broke out. Should be good for a couple of months.

·
Registered
570 Posts
My father in law has been a toilet paper and paper towel hoarder for years, mostly because he‘s physically incapable of not buying something when it’s on sale. So I’m guessing we’re probably fine.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To quote one of the vermont posters in the championship game thread, "I was fine until I made chili yesterday." That one was laugh out loud funny.

·
Premium Member
33,132 Posts
Chili does not help to flatten the curve.

·
Registered
14,156 Posts
To quote one of the vermont posters in the championship game thread, "I was fine until I made chili yesterday." That one was laugh out loud funny.
One of the funniest no frills post possibly ever here... Im not entirely sure he meant that to be funny. Haha... Lmao.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts