Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vert Shock has helped me so much honestly. I have added 10 inches to my vertical jump because of it. Adam Folker, a former pro basketball player created it.

One of the top dunkers in the world, Justin Darlington uses it as well

It's not that expensive and I highly recommend it to people who would love to increase their vert

If you want, you can learn more here

·
Registered
1 Posts
In fact, if you are a motivated person, you can increase your jump in no time. But to increase it by 30 percent doesn't seem realistic to me. When I was playing basketball, I spent a lot of time trying to improve my jump. Together with a friend, we found an excellent training program and practiced. Moreover, together we raised money and bought high-quality training equipment. Within half a year, we were able to up to the stake and make dunks with ease.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah Vert Shock is pretty good. I don't think there's another program (to my knowledge) that gets results as quick as this one. That's not to say it isn't to say it's the best choice for everyone, but more most people, it might as well be.

That's why tons of articles on the best vertical jump programs always rank Vert Shock high on the list, usually followed by the Jump Manual or something like that. Basically you have straight up plyos for all the workout sessions (at least for the base program) and a time frame of two months, which is nuts.

Can you imagine increasing your vertical by like 10 inches in 4-5 weeks? Because that's basically most people's experience with the program.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts