Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of your teams struggle to stay in contention I notice posters of those teams being less involved here. It may have to do with a lack of interest for a team that is out of contention. It may also be the hubris or extreme cockyness of the fans of the top teams that are turning you off.

I therefore would like to propose -

Top 3 Free Posting Days!

We could save certain days of the week for posts by members of non top tier teams only. This may be a crazy idea or may just rekindle the fire of the board.

·
UMBC fan
3,912 Posts
If that is limited to Stony Brook fans, then I support this notion.

:mob:

But yeah, I honestly hope this was just a joke.

·
Premium Member
17,902 Posts
Ok, I've seen Xavier/Dayton arguments...

And this is top 5 all-time strangest suggestions I've seen.

Congrats on the accomplishment.

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
Ok, I've seen Xavier/Dayton arguments...

And this is top 5 all-time strangest suggestions I've seen.

Congrats on the accomplishment.

Consider the source...this entire fan base is borderline retarded.

This is their idea of a good time...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nah I'm fine with all the jives bing gets as our current team is ****. Besides its only gonna make it more sweet in the coming years when I get to brag

·
Registered
691 Posts

Easy killer .... Be careful painting with broad strokes.

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Dude, just laugh once I a while... Come on... That was funny... Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using VerticalSports.Com App
That was friggin great!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I suppose being a Binghamton fan there's not a lot to get excited about. Maybe a win tomorrow night to take control of the number 6 seed would be something though. :)

I've been keeping track of all the scores and there have been a few great games but mostly they've been ho-hum.
I don't forsee a lot of drama the second half of the regular season, it most likely is shaping up to be a Vermont/SB final. If there's a big upset in the tourney I guess that would be something to chat about. Since we're guaranteed a Saturday game this year it will defintiely be worth the trip up I-88 to watch some games.

Basically we are just waiting for Coach Dempsey to build that dynasty we deserve for being so patient.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
As many of your teams struggle to stay in contention I notice posters of those teams being less involved here. It may have to do with a lack of interest for a team that is out of contention. It may also be the hubris or extreme cockyness of the fans of the top teams that are turning you off.

I therefore would like to propose -

Top 3 Free Posting Days!

We could save certain days of the week for posts by members of non top tier teams only. This may be a crazy idea or may just rekindle the fire of the board.
You always looking out for yourself. You just want 3 nights a week starting next year when Bing, Vermont and Albany dominate you year in year out.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Banned
416 Posts
There's only 3 teams year in & year out that have a shot anyway.
SBU is the fav this season & UVM & Albany are a close 2nd (w/ Albany holding a slight edge IMO because of home court)

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
SBU is the fav this season & UVM & Albany are a close 2nd (w/ Albany holding a slight edge IMO because of home court)
Now I know you are crazy...have you seen Albany? The wheels have fallen of the wagon, we can't even find them any more...

We'll probably beat Binghamton though...yay...

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
You do watch or at least see the results some of these games right? You do know we're 3-0 against SBU and Albany right now, right?

I get fans of other schools are probably real tired of seeing Vermont win, and I'm certainly happy being the under dog but you're putting us 3rd out of those three teams based on results to-date...lol, really?

·
Registered
14,160 Posts
You do watch or at least see the results some of these games right? You do know we're 3-0 against SBU and Albany right now, right?

I get fans of other schools are probably real tired of seeing Vermont win, and I'm certainly happy being the under dog but you're putting us 3rd out of those three teams based on results to-date...lol, really?
Exactly...LOL...this guy can't be serious...

·
Premium Member
33,191 Posts
Exactly...LOL...this guy can't be serious...
If we were 0-3 or 1-2 then fine I would agree, but at worst we'll be 3-1 against those schools headed into the AE tournament.

·
Registered
422 Posts
While we're at it why don't we make a day where only poster's who's teams lost the championship game on their home court last year get the privilege of enlightening us about how wonderful their team is...wait that seems to be every second of every day, never mind.

·
Banned
416 Posts
Albany is going to knock of one of you clowns out in the AE Semi's at home. My feeling is that it'll be UVM, since they couldn't even beat lowly UMO on the road by choking down the stretch.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts