Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give the Piston fans some props for your teams recent play. You sure jumped out of the gates and never looked back after that slump you guys had. Anyways, theres a few Detroit fans who have been giving Indy their due all year, so I figure its about time you guys got yours as well. Keep it up, just not against my team though:D

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
I think he just came in here to jinx us what a jerk ;)

seriously though thanks man I have feeling we might be playing each other in the conference finals...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I believe our currently winning streak record was set in the 89-90 season and sits at 13 games won. For us to beat that record this year (if possible) we would need to win games vs Washington, Milwaukee and San Antonio to tie it, and then win the game at <b>Indiana</b> to beat it. I just hope we can get that far :)

And like Brian said, I do think that we'll be meeting deep in the playoffs.

·
Premium Member
9,371 Posts
Ind Vs Det = Good Rivalry
Orl Vs Det = Bad Rivalry

I like Pacers more.

Now if only R-Star and Tic were Pistons fans. :D

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be great if you guys made it to the Indy game. That would be a high stakes game and add a little fuel to the fire between the two teams.

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by <b>KABI</b>!
Ind Vs Det = Good Rivalry
Orl Vs Det = Bad Rivalry

I like Pacers more.

Now if only R-Star and Tic were Pistons fans. :D
I agree KABI, but the best is still Detroit-Boston, even though Walker is gone.

Thanks for the props R-Star, that's not something we would see from most other Pacers fans.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>R-Star</b>!
It would be great if you guys made it to the Indy game. That would be a high stakes game and add a little fuel to the fire between the two teams.
If that happens, I would skip class...

Thanks for the props.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem guys. Just keep it up until our game. Its good to have another power team playing out east again.

·
Registered
6,847 Posts
I admit it now. I have been watching Pistons games all year since I live in Metro Detroit. The Pistons are better than I thought. Still not the best out East:D ha ha. Billups impresses me over and over again this year. He will have a bad game or two and then have like a week's worth of good games. My top 3 teams in the East right now are

Pacers
Pistons
Nets

It is kind of nice to see a rivalry start to build up between the Pacers and Pistons.

·
*Floor General*
7,589 Posts
Originally posted by <b>reisedogg</b>!

It is kind of nice to see a rivalry start to build up between the Pacers and Pistons.
Thanks for the props, it's been a building rivalry for years though. From Williamson bouncing the ball off O'neal's head all the way up to the present day...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts