Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Other (WHO?)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 5 7.4%
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
1,255 Posts
Kirilenko is the most likely to do it. I think it's only been done 4 or 5 times so if it is done, it won't happen again for a long time.

· Premium Member
21,860 Posts
Bron needs to be on this...I said it in another thread, Bron has the ability.

I voted for Smith because I'm a Hawks homer, but Paul is a very likely candidate.

· Registered
14,162 Posts
futuristxen said:
Lebron James belongs on the list. He could get 10 steals one night in addition to the other. Also Duncan and maybe KG. Particularly if KG gets traded to a better team. Elton Brand is a candidate too.
Duncan and Brand won't. they don't handle the ball that much.

What about Pau Gasol?

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
futuristxen said:
Lebron James belongs on the list. He could get 10 steals one night in addition to the other. Also Duncan and maybe KG. Particularly if KG gets traded to a better team. Elton Brand is a candidate too.[/QUOmy
my bad i agree lebron and kg definetly belong (though i dont think kg will get it now since hes been around for a long time and hasnt done it yet), i guess i was either avoiding the obvios superstars, trying to keep the list small, or just not thinking (most likely).

· Registered
14,162 Posts
majew16 said:
i doubt gasol will ever get it, as much as he often gets high stats, he rarely gets double figuers in anything byt points and rebounds
Pau Gasol's career highs:

Rebounds: 18;
Assists: 12;
Blocks: 8;

I'm not saying that he's bound to get one. All i'm saying is that he should get some consideration...

· Registered
12,466 Posts
i always thought KG could pull it off, his assist numbers are down a bit this season, and it would take an over time or 2 for him to get the 10 blocks or steals.
kiralenko is the obvious choice, but i dont see it happening... he can get 5-6 of any stat on any given night quite easily but i dont see him getting 4 x 10.
i'll vote for josh smith, he's gonna be a monster next season.
CP could do it aswell, he had the 6 steals on his most recent trip-dub.

· Banned
4,647 Posts
Well, Jason Kidd is the top TD threat in the league, and a top steal threat as well, so I'd say he has as good a chance as anyone.

· Registered
3,669 Posts
Avalanche said:
i always thought KG could pull it off, his assist numbers are down a bit this season, and it would take an over time or 2 for him to get the 10 blocks or steals.
kiralenko is the obvious choice, but i dont see it happening... he can get 5-6 of any stat on any given night quite easily but i dont see him getting 4 x 10.
i'll vote for josh smith, he's gonna be a monster next season.
CP could do it aswell, he had the 6 steals on his most recent trip-dub.
Kirilenko* has already gotten a 10/10/8/8, and he has alreayd got 10 blocks this season. 2 tripdubs, both close to a quad. I think he had like 10 points/10 rebounds/10 blocks and 7 assists this season. He has got a 5x6/4x7/3x8 (what ever you want to say it).

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.