Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Other (WHO?)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • None

Votes: 5 7.4%

quad double

2K views 49 replies 30 participants last post by  naibsel 
#1 ·
Who if any do you think will be the first to post a quad double?
AK-47
Josh Smith
Chris Paul
Other (Who?)

#4 ·
Bron needs to be on this...I said it in another thread, Bron has the ability.

I voted for Smith because I'm a Hawks homer, but Paul is a very likely candidate.

#7 ·
futuristxen said:
Lebron James belongs on the list. He could get 10 steals one night in addition to the other. Also Duncan and maybe KG. Particularly if KG gets traded to a better team. Elton Brand is a candidate too.[/QUOmy
my bad i agree lebron and kg definetly belong (though i dont think kg will get it now since hes been around for a long time and hasnt done it yet), i guess i was either avoiding the obvios superstars, trying to keep the list small, or just not thinking (most likely).

#15 ·
i always thought KG could pull it off, his assist numbers are down a bit this season, and it would take an over time or 2 for him to get the 10 blocks or steals.
kiralenko is the obvious choice, but i dont see it happening... he can get 5-6 of any stat on any given night quite easily but i dont see him getting 4 x 10.
i'll vote for josh smith, he's gonna be a monster next season.
CP could do it aswell, he had the 6 steals on his most recent trip-dub.

#16 ·
Well, Jason Kidd is the top TD threat in the league, and a top steal threat as well, so I'd say he has as good a chance as anyone.

#19 ·
Avalanche said:
i always thought KG could pull it off, his assist numbers are down a bit this season, and it would take an over time or 2 for him to get the 10 blocks or steals.
kiralenko is the obvious choice, but i dont see it happening... he can get 5-6 of any stat on any given night quite easily but i dont see him getting 4 x 10.
i'll vote for josh smith, he's gonna be a monster next season.
CP could do it aswell, he had the 6 steals on his most recent trip-dub.
Kirilenko* has already gotten a 10/10/8/8, and he has alreayd got 10 blocks this season. 2 tripdubs, both close to a quad. I think he had like 10 points/10 rebounds/10 blocks and 7 assists this season. He has got a 5x6/4x7/3x8 (what ever you want to say it).

#21 ·
AK has the highest chance due to his high rebounding, nice blocking, and points, assists also, Lebron i thikn would be 2nd, points, rebounds, assists, and theres no way he can get 10 blocks, but in steals its unlikely, but its possible...Maybe in the future, I think Chris Paul can do it, points, rebounds, assists, steals, just because i think hes gonna be a better stealer then LBJ

#25 ·
Pau Gasol.. could have a 4/2 with points/rebounds/assists/ and blocks?
AK47..surprised he hasn't already.
CP3.. give him a year or 2, he will..
Lebron.. just wait.

#26 ·
Lebbron said:
Can Big Ben get 10 points? Maybe he could do steals, rebounds, assists, and boards.
Thats still only a triple double dude. Whats the difference between a rebound and a board? I know you obvioulsy meant to type blocks though, which brings me to my next point....I reckon AK is most likely, being the premier shot blocker he is. Most decent players can get double figures in points and boards in one game.....special players can do that, plus assists. EXTRA special players on an extra special night could possibly do it, but far out, I dont see it happening in the next decade.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.