Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
I was already reasonably stocked. Besides, my go to liquor store is in the middle of a two-week COVID shutdown.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
The line opened at VCU -5.5 and is now at -4.5. This is going to be a battle, Dayton with the points? Lock of the day if I ever saw one.

·
Registered
3,892 Posts
The line opened at VCU -5.5 and is now at -4.5. This is going to be a battle, Dayton with the points? Lock of the day if I ever saw one.
Even though you're sandbagging, you might be right, home floor or not.

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
5 guys from DUQ go at Welch and Lofton, and one of our bench guys gets in there.

If Akoli is getting ejected for coming off the bench, the entire Duquesne travel party is going at Lofton and Welch.

That makes no sense. Just let people play basketball. That should be an "everyone settle down" situation, not Ts.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
5 guys from DUQ go at Welch and Lofton, and one of our bench guys gets in there.

If Akoli is getting ejected for coming off the bench, the entire Duquesne travel party is going at Lofton and Welch.

That makes no sense. Just let people play basketball. That should be an "everyone settle down" situation, not Ts.
And Hughes gave one of your guys a small shove. Confusing conclusion to that situation.

21 - 40 of 73 Posts