Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been perusing through other boards and I came across an interesting thought on the Celtics board. Even though they are near .500 and only a few games out of first in the Atlantic, a few bright Celtic fans think Paul Pierce is worthless and needs to be traded, even though without him they would be lucky to win 5 games.

Now for the question. I know times were/are a lot darker in Orlando than in Boston. Has there ever been a thread or a fan on here demanding for T-Mac's trade? I would highly doubt it because anyone with sense knows not to trade your franchise player. I was just wanting to see if Magic fans are as disloyal as Celtic fans.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hell No!!!!!!!! We need T-Mac. We are a little Edgey about Juwan Howard though, the mojority seems to want him gone. But that's cause we have gooden and the whole Idea of him coming here in the first place was a stupid Idea by team management.
But if that's true what you say that people in the celtics boards are calling for a paul pierce trade, that's just insane.

·
kiss my grits
18,629 Posts
Originally posted by <b>deranged40</b>!
I've been perusing through other boards and I came across an interesting thought on the Celtics board. Even though they are near .500 and only a few games out of first in the Atlantic, a few bright Celtic fans think Paul Pierce is worthless and needs to be traded, even though without him they would be lucky to win 5 games.

Now for the question. I know times were/are a lot darker in Orlando than in Boston. Has there ever been a thread or a fan on here demanding for T-Mac's trade? I would highly doubt it because anyone with sense knows not to trade your franchise player. I was just wanting to see if Magic fans are as disloyal as Celtic fans.
I read a couple posts in the Celtics board about trading Pierce, which to me is just ludicrous. Seriously, Pierce is at the very worst one of the top 15 players in the NBA. Celts have made some bad personnel moves but if they ever get the right mix around him, they could be real dangerous.

I dont think i've read anything about trading Tmac. I wouldnt even consider it unless the names KG, Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, or Yao were involved ... otherwise, forget it. Only situation I would advocate trading Tmac is if he tells the team during next season that he absolutely will not re-sign.

·
Premium Member
100,045 Posts
Re: Re: Question for Magic fans....

Originally posted by <b>JNice</b>!

I read a couple posts in the Celtics board about trading Pierce, which to me is just ludicrous. Seriously, Pierce is at the very worst one of the top 15 players in the NBA. Celts have made some bad personnel moves but if they ever get the right mix around him, they could be real dangerous.

I dont think i've read anything about trading Tmac. I wouldnt even consider it unless the names KG, Duncan, Kobe, Lebron, or Yao were involved ... otherwise, forget it. Only situation I would advocate trading Tmac is if he tells the team during next season that he absolutely will not re-sign.
Yeah, I read some of those posts in the Celtics forum and just laughed at them. Those guys are ridiculous, calling for Pierce's head because of a couple bad games. It's ridiculous how disloyal they are. They're all officially on the Jiri Welsch bandwagon since he's been playing well lately.

·
Registered
8,236 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Question for Magic fans....

Originally posted by <b>rukahS capuT</b>!

Yeah, I read some of those posts in the Celtics forum and just laughed at them. Those guys are ridiculous, calling for Pierce's head because of a couple bad games. It's ridiculous how disloyal they are. They're all officially on the<b> Jiri Welsch bandwagon</b> since he's been playing well lately.
After awhile, they'll realize that Jiri is a good addition (better than the oft-injured Raef), BUT Paul is their ALL- STAR. Some of their fans have forgotten the year they won <b> ONLY 15 games</b> and that only when they had 2 all stars did they make a decent run in the east.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts