Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. any chance Stewart will use his player option at the end of the season and opt out?

2. do we re-sign Mike James at the end of the year?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Originally posted by <b>PatBateman</b>!
1. any chance Stewart will use his player option at the end of the season and opt out?

2. do we re-sign Mike James at the end of the year?
Both of them are signed for next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Question on Stewart and James

Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


Both of them are signed for next season.
weird. I checked it out on realgm and it listed James as a free agent after this season and listed Blount and Stewart with opt-out player options.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,261 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Question on Stewart and James

Originally posted by <b>PatBateman</b>!


weird. I checked it out on realgm and it listed James as a free agent after this season and listed Blount and Stewart with opt-out player options.
They're wrong about James, he signed a two year deal. Blount has the option and will take it as he's worth much more than a million to someone at this point. The same cannot be said for Stewart as he's getting five million plus next season and sucks. He's a fool if he declines the option and goes for free agency.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
WHY

WHY DO GUYS LIKE STEWART HANG AROUND?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
91 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on Stewart and James

Originally posted by <b>agoo101284</b>!


They're wrong about James, he signed a two year deal. Blount has the option and will take it as he's worth much more than a million to someone at this point. The same cannot be said for Stewart as he's getting five million plus next season and sucks. He's a fool if he declines the option and goes for free agency.
Are you sure on James? On the salaries section of Hoopshype.com (http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm), they list him as being paid $638,697 this year, and no contract for next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: WHY

Originally posted by <b>TheTruth34</b>!
WHY DO GUYS LIKE STEWART HANG AROUND?
We feel like that, yes. But if you were guaranteed 5 million for sitting on your ***, wouldn't you take it? Looks like we'll see YOGI in green next year! :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on Stewart and James

Originally posted by <b>adamatic</b>!


Are you sure on James? On the salaries section of Hoopshype.com (http://www.hoopshype.com/salaries/boston.htm), they list him as being paid $638,697 this year, and no contract for next year.
Ya, thats what it says everywhere. Agoo knows a link (you have to download it) to see the salaries...and it says Mike James signed untill 04/05.


BTW you heard it here first...by aqua. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on Stewart and James

Originally posted by <b>aquaitious</b>!


Ya, thats what it says everywhere. Agoo knows a link (you have to download it) to see the salaries...and it says Mike James signed untill 04/05.


BTW you heard it here first...by aqua. :D
yeah but am I right on Yogi having the player option?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,107 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question on Stewart and James

Originally posted by <b>PatBateman</b>!


yeah but am I right on Yogi having the player option?
That I don't know...remember you hear it here first. lol
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top