Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It said in the paper this morning that Miami might be interested in giving Devean George a piece,or all of its 4.5 mill mid-level exception.I was wondering if any of u knew how much he was looking for this off-season,cuz I wouldnt mind signing him at the right price.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
which paper? do you have a link?
Thanks.:cool:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Devean George...

I don't think George is looking for too much money but more than he got with L.A. He really just wants a place where he can showcase his skills.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It wont let me post a link,but this is the site Sun-Sentinel.com.

The article is under Sports and its entitled,Easing off luxury tax could give Heat edge.

·
BBB.net Archivist
26,901 Posts
Is that a one year deal or a multi-year deal? I'm too lazy to click on the link.

He would be a huge upgrade over Gill, not sure what small forwards that are better than him that you can get at that price.

·
Beer Drinker!!!
8,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weather we get George or not,Gill WONT be back in a Heat uni next season anyway!The BEST part about Gills game was his D,and even that SUCKED this season!At worst J.J. will be our starting SF next season,which ISNT terrible.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Re: Devean George...

Originally posted by IMX
I don't think George is looking for too much money but more than he got with L.A. He really just wants a place where he can showcase his skills.
I agree-he is almost certain not to sign with LA and I think he will end up with the heat or the cavs.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
If that's the case I am glad he will be going to east so he won't try to kill Lakers 4 times a year with an agenda ala self proclaimed Kobe-stopper. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
if the Lakers can't keep him, I say "go East young man, go east."

·
Beware of Elbows
18,500 Posts
Devean George

I'd like George to go to place where he can show that he's got game. The East would be the best for him, he doesn't have to go to a contender yet. Because, he got 3 rings with LA, the first 3 years of his career. No team should sign him for too much money. But he deserves more than he's earning righ now.:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts