Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You want to talk, talk in here you career **** up.

I was just pointing out in the other thread that you have the basic distinguishable qualities of a child rapist.

You won't post in here though, because you're a pathetic coward Adam.

Feel free to keep running your mouth and hiding behind mods though champ. You're a joke.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I think you need a new hobby. Obviously you have a lot of time sleeping on your girlfriends couch, but try not to spend each and every day with your thoughts entirely filled of me as it seems you do.

Note: you're the one that follows me around. Continue being the Baylor to my UT. At least get witty with your posts. "Get out," is really not doing anything.

Ahhh, girlfriends couch..... you must mean the time I lost my job in the global recession?

Actually I continued to live in the house I bought, with my wife. You know this because you've brought it up before. And I know you remember because you seem to remember everything about me.

I'm not sure how pointing out that someone who works for a living lost their job is some sort of hilarious insult in your books. I'd go over the fact I make $1000 a day right now and own my own company, but you already know that as well don't you? Its one of the reasons you've formed an obsessive crush on me.

Oh, and in the "Baylor to my UT" comment, you said that before running the **** away because yet again, you were wrong and every other poster in the thread was scratching their head arguing with you. You've yet to post back in that thread. Just like you refuse to post back in the No League for Old Men thread (Kobes leading the league in scoring). Just like you refuse to post back in many threads.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well he's been in the thread for like 20 minutes. I'm sure he's writing something amazing.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh. He's gone now.

No reply......

Well I'm sure he'll say he never saw the thread, eh Adam?

·
You should turn your forum into rants. Calling out members (staff or not), policy you don't agree with, etc. You're pretty much the only person that can pull it off.

·
Administrator
67,768 Posts
Am I the only that doesn't know who Adam is?

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Probably not.

He's afraid of the main boards. He occasionally comes out of the Miami forum but it never lasts long.

I'm assuming he'll be on a few day hiatus now and pretend he never saw this thread.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's not longer a mod huh?

Well sorry to the mods and admins for whatever went down regarding that. Not trying to cause anyone any extra work or headaches for you guys.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey champ,

I just wanted to check in and see how you're doing. You seem grumpy today. But you also seem a little slower than usual. Your responses have been pretty sad. Everything ok? Need an R-Star hug?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts