Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
well BRO, Troy Murphy is a free agent and McRob is onlt 3 mil next year, thats cheap for a big man. why you ask? you dont like players, blake, murphy, mcrob, gasol and (well we used to have luke and kapono) ;)

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like Pau. I've defender him more than most around here.

I told you guys when you picked up McBob and Murphy that they both stunk.

The reason I ask is the Pacers now have a surplus of white forwards, would you guys like another?

·
Premium Member
118,623 Posts
God, I hope not. They brought nothing to the table last season. I can't believe at one point McRoberts was actually starting.

·
Registered
955 Posts
only white boy that i want on my bench is Phil Jackson

·
Registered
955 Posts
and yes i am white

·
Registered
10,500 Posts
Murphy's gone - they're going to try to bring Hill back

McBob got nerfed when commisioner took his thing out over basketball reasons and we lost our true PG and the P+R offense envisioned never got installed

·
Better Call Saul
13,184 Posts
I mean I know y'all are over there in Indy are stockpiling tall white dudes, you can pretty much take your pick at this point. They're awful.

·
Snapping Necks and Cashing Checks
12,586 Posts
We'll give you Murphy for some cool Ranch Doritos but McRoberts is gonna cost you at least a sixer of Shock Top and a sandwich.

·
Oladipo for the people
48,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nah nah you crazy idiots. They already played in Indy, we don't want them back. They both stink.

The offer is you taking more white forwards off our hands. Maybe some Amundson a first.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts