Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...a "W" when they come to town, ya think???(or when others visit them?) Do you think this will be a good competitive game against our Bulls?

I personnally am enthusiastic over the Bulls beginning of this season by their two victories over playoff contenders..

Thoughts hawks fans???:love:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
well....

A great start for you boys I must say. It defintely won't be an auto W. I am sure that the Bulls will cool off, but I would not be suprised if they made a contention for a final playoff spot bid.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I'm not thinking the Bulls are the cupcake team they've been the past 2 seasons, they got a better mix of potential and regular contributors on their roster and should spoil a bunch of teams.

I'll be the one enthusiastic if we can get another 30+ point peformance out of Big Dog and another 12+ assists game from Jason Terry, Shareef should play more tonight too.

·
Premium Member
70,380 Posts
I really thought we were going to blow them out after we had that 18 point margin, but they got back in it and we finished them off, barely. Big Dog was awesome again and so was Jason Terry. Everyone played well, although I was a little upset with Coach for not playing JT/Big Dog together enough during the Bulls run.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts