Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Curse of the Sonics
20,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After tonight, they're both 35-41. Both have 6 games left. Season series is tied 2-2.

Sixers remaining games:
10 vs. Washington
12 at New Jersey
14 at Miami
15 at Orlando
18 vs. New Jersey
19 at Charlotte

Bulls remaining games:
11 vs. New Jersey
12 at Atlanta
14 vs. Washington
16 at Miami
17 vs. Orlando
19 vs. Toronto

Bulls do have the conference tiebreaker, so the Sixers need to finish one game better than the Bulls.

Who is going to take the 8th spot?

· Registered
3,341 Posts
Hairy Midget said:
The Magic!
Yeah yuh!

(man how cool would that be)

I doubt it though.

· Premium Member
7,222 Posts
I would love the Bulls to get the 6th seed and play the Nets!

· Registered
3,315 Posts
I've been saying that the Bulls would win it for some time, but after tonights game I am starting to think neither team wants it.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
Sixers having to play the NETS twice destroys thier chances of making the playoffs

· Registered
14,055 Posts
by the schudules, looks like the Bulls in the playoffs....

· Registered
4,154 Posts
wadeshaqeddie said:
by the schudules, looks like the Bulls in the playoffs....
I second that. Some very tough games for the 76ers remaining (e.g. Wizards, Heat, NJN) and the Bulls also have the tie braker. Looks like no playoffs for Allen this year.

peace

· Registered
1,488 Posts
im going to completely disregard the schedule and say 76ers. purely because i think they haven't been as big a dissappointment. the bulls took a massive stepback from last season and have lost all appeal to me. philly still got A.I, iggy, and webber (when healthy, relatively) can still give u the most ineffecient 20-10-5 in basketball. so id rather watch them

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.