Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wqam.com/

not sure if this is the right one...couldn't find anything on the heat website, but it appears that radio station is the station for the Miami Heat.

Hope this works.

Reactions: justasking?

·
Banned
57,945 Posts
Stefan Nellemoes said:
I'm assuming that was only for the Atlanta Hawk's game Stefan... :D

-Petey

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Thanks fruitcake. Hope it works this time too.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Petey said:
I'm assuming that was only for the Atlanta Hawk's game Stefan... :D

-Petey
Oh come on!!

Well..- perhaps the station covers other than the Hawks games.. Well.. Maybe not..?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Help me out here, will ya? Serve the injured dane the link of the day, and recieve all the love you could possible think of...

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Stefan Nellemoes said:
Oh come on!!

Well..- perhaps the station covers other than the Hawks games.. Well.. Maybe not..?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Help me out here, will ya? Serve the injured dane the link of the day, and recieve all the love you could possible think of...
I'd give you the link (it's probably just a page or 2 back in the threads), but it was just a link for the Atlanta area radio station. It wasn't a special NBA basketball radio station unfortunately.

Your best bet it to just wait for fruitcake. He usually posts the radio stations for the corresponding games (like today's).

Doesn't look like StreamTV is having any Nets games. Did you get banned from there?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
I went to it & they weren't covering the Heat game. Come on fruitcake, get your **** together. Just kidding! :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
neoxsupreme said:
I went to it & they weren't covering the Heat game. Come on fruitcake, get your **** together. Just kidding! :biggrin:
damn it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.