Professional and College Basketball Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would you rather have on your team?

Don't you think it is a bit odd that Lafrentz just garnered a 7yr/60 mil dollar deal while Keon will be LUCKY to get 4.5 mil a year and will probably even get less than that.

Their both decent rebounders, put up around the same ppg, but although Raef puts up more blocks per game I just see Keon as more of a force down low both offensively and defensively.I certainly wouldn't mind the Kings getting him at a VERY reduced price of 3-3.5 mil a year, a deal that might look ridiculous once the cap raises in a few years.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Both of them really aren't as good as advertised, although Raef brings more Refined Talent. Reaf has a Jumper and more importantly he has Weight.

Keon is fun to watch in the east where all of the centers are skinny and athletic...Come to the west and you gots to deal with the DADDY...I agree that it is not every night, but You aren't going to win a RING without coming through SHAQ and LA. How much does Keon weigh anyways??? Like 215???

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd take a 215 Keon against Shaq over that charmin white boy Lafrentz, I will tell you that :yes:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Well you do that!!! Instead of having a Charmin White Boy watching Horry drain a three, You can have a 6 foot 11 inch brotha crying on the bench!!!!

What ever you Please!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts