Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BYU center the blazers need to take this kid...amazing post presence...trust me we should take this kid...with memphis's pick late in the first round...take jameer nelson or ben gordon with our pick

·
Registered
392 Posts
Rafeal araujo?????????

·
Registered
813 Posts
6'11 Brazilian center. Has an amazing inside post game and is tough as nails. But he is also a great shooter. He reminds me alot of Sabas but without the passing game. I think he's a definite first rounder.

Here's his profile:

BYU Center Rafael Araujo

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
The announcers at the BYU NM ST game said maybe a lottery, but I would take Kaman over him anyday. Don't get me wrong he should be a 1st rounder maybe around the 19-23rd pick. He doesn't have very good shot-blocking skills and seems inconsistent at times, but when he bangs down low he usually gets his way.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Charlotte_______</b>!
The announcers at the BYU NM ST game said maybe a lottery, but I would take Kaman over him anyday. Don't get me wrong he should be a 1st rounder maybe around the 19-23rd pick. He doesn't have very good shot-blocking skills and seems inconsistent at times, but when he bangs down low he usually gets his way.
The New Mexico game was definitely one of his worst on the year. He was missing gimmes and his effort seemed to be lacking. He offense is far ahead of his defense, which is pretty amazing considering he has not been playing basketball very long at all. Usually big guys who haven't played long only block shots and rebound, but he has a nice low post game. He can even hit the three. He is so big and strong that he will work his way into the lottery.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts