1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
cool..

·
duke of new york, a#1
16,132 Posts
Landsberg really tries to make Raptors people bash Vince. C'mon, nobody is going to do that, at least not outright. Might make for a good quote but can we please just move on already?

·
Registered
132 Posts
speedythief said:
Landsberg really tries to make Raptors people bash Vince. C'mon, nobody is going to do that, at least not outright. Might make for a good quote but can we please just move on already?
2 things OTR needs to move on from discussing:

vince bashing and nhl lockout talk being the first thing the show talks about any chance it gets

1 thing sportcenter needs to stop:

start sportcenter with nhl lockout news

·
bbb
4,548 Posts
notorious said:
2 things OTR needs to move on from discussing:

vince bashing and nhl lockout talk being the first thing the show talks about any chance it gets

1 thing sportcenter needs to stop:

start sportcenter with nhl lockout news
I can't believe there is still stuff to talk about hockey...
They said like every tiny bit of the nhl lockout there ever was...

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
the only thing sportscenter has going for them is jay onrait.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'm a huge hockey fan and love how they mostly focus on hockey when there is hockey, but it's a joke now. There is no hockey stop talking about every little tidpit that happens! No one I know cares what your panel of experts thinks about every off the wall comment made by some hockey player, or agent, or even a hockey players wifes x-roommates cousin or whatever its all ridiculus now. Stop making news out of everything.

I stopped watching months ago and I can't say how disappointed I am in TSN for not taking this chance to focus on other sports and broaden their horizons. Even if they still wanted to focus on hockey instead of talking about the lockout for half the show follow the AHL or CHL.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
i hate hockey

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
it takes airtime away from basketball!!! :curse:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
madman said:
who? lemme guess a CFL player or a Jay and 2 writers
no, some hockey coach, the president of some comedy company (at least i thought it was comedy), and some guy on raptors tv.

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts