• Zach Randolph

Votes: 25 23.6%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one would you choose right now?

Zac Randolph, Elton Brand, or Pau Gasol?

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
Brand is a beast. Those two may be close offensively to Brand, but Brand's defense is superior to Gasol and Randolph by far.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and really, Brand is a much better passer, ball handler and offensive rebounder. Elton is a better overall rebounder and still has a very very good post game. Brands offense, AND defense is better than Randolph.

·
Tru Warier
13,699 Posts
But Brand is also older, although I still voted for him

·
Registered
177 Posts
brand, he is a double-double every night. a pure pf, even though gasol has range and randolph has a promising future as a pure pf too. i hate duke but i love brand

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by <b>Yao Mania</b>!
But Brand is also older, although I still voted for him
Brand averaged 20 pts, 10 rebs as a 20 year old...and 18, 12 and 2 blocks as a 22 year old. Now hes 24, putting up 20, 12, 2. Hes shot over 50% FG every year the last three seasons.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Gasol isn't getting enough PT to show off his skills. Randolph is still turnover prone...

Gotta hand it to Brand.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Brand without a doubt. So much better than the other two.

Can play both defense and offense and probably a true point guard away from being the next Karl Malone.... close to anyways. :cool:

·
Welcome to the Grindhouse!
19,803 Posts
Brand is just like SAR. Great stats and a good person off the court so people tend to forget that their teams haven't EVER won jack squat. They have both had talent around them so that can't use that as an excuse.

Hey but we can keep praising Brand because he is a 20 and 10 player, while his teams only win 20 or 10 games.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by <b>MemphisX</b>!
Brand is just like SAR. Great stats and a good person off the court so people tend to forget that their teams haven't EVER won jack squat. They have both had talent around them so that can't use that as an excuse.

Hey but we can keep praising Brand because he is a 20 and 10 player, while his teams only win 20 or 10 games.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I guess Gasol is just like SAR as well.

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Brand plays both sides of the floor and doesnt need the ball to score he goes and gets it. He is the ultimatte worker he will turn the Clips into a great team. What has Gasol won has he even been an all star? Gasol is too weak at D to ever be a great player there are two sides of basketball.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
well

Judging by this season... Randolph hands down.

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: well

Originally posted by <b>TheTruth34</b>!
Judging by this season... Randolph hands down.
how so?

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
I'm a big Randolph fan, and by the time his career is over I think he'll have scored far more points than Brand or Gasol.

however, you have to recognize that Randolph might be one of the worst starting PF's on defense in the league. Brand is one of the very best. Randolph has already made some big improvements, but he just doesn't have the length, jumping ability or drive to be a good defensive player in the post.

Brand is the best of the three.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
brand is overrated, he puts up numbers but they're soft numbers, he doesnt do anything down the stretch and he isnt that great a defender in my book. i like randolph but he needs to be a better defender and share the ball a little better, when he gets better people around him i can see him doing that . gasol is the best of the 3, if you watch his skill level on the international level you would see that, he is a little hindered on the grizz because hubie plays so many guys big minutes but he is still an excellant player.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts