Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Founder
15,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You'd think they would have figured it out by now.

Compiling has-been superstars from the past does not make you a contender now. Seeing all the moves they are making this summer for veterans who have seen better days, it is obvious they still don't get it.

That's fine, I'm not a Rangers fan, I'm a Los Angeles Kings fan. The Kings do get it: they are compiling talented youth for a promising future, while having enough talent to be a Cup contender for years to come...if I was a Ranger fan, I would be very, very disappointed. :no:

·
Hokeamaniac
5,775 Posts
Originally posted by Ron
You'd think they would have figured it out by now.

Compiling has-been superstars from the past does not make you a contender now. Seeing all the moves they are making this summer for veterans who have seen better days, it is obvious they still don't get it.

That's fine, I'm not a Rangers fan, I'm a Los Angeles Kings fan. The Kings do get it: they are compiling talented youth for a promising future, while having enough talent to be a Cup contender for years to come...if I was a Ranger fan, I would be very, very disappointed. :no:
It does kind of irritate me that they are going to sign Cheli, but if they want to pay him 6.5 million a year, let them have him. It was the same situation with Martin Lapointe last year. Boston ridiculously overpaid him. We did fine with out Marty, we'll be fine without Cheli. Just means the 'kids' will get more time to play.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Rangers fan here. You arent telling me anything I dont know Ron:no:

Rangers are gonna have a different look next year. Fleury is gone and Richter may be on his way out also. Id love to see the Rangers get Bobby Holik but it looks like he will re-up with the Devils.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts