Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Fear The Red
8,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think its pretty obvious who it should be this time, Charlie Villenueva was on fire last night, he took his brother's advice and only worried about getting rebounds (why didnt Sam tell him that?) and got 5 offensive rebounds (3 i belive in the first quarter) He ended the game with 27 points, 13 rebounds both carrer highs after getting 26 and 12 on Sunday vs the Sonics. He was also 3-3 from downtown stretching the D

Honorable mention Chris Bosh, he tried to take over the game but the raptor guards stoped giving him the ball, but he still managed to get his 4th straight and 5 double-double of the season finishing with 19 points and 17 rebounds.

Jose Calderon has his worst game of the season with 4pts 4asts and 6tos i expect him to have a good game tonght however

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Charlie has played great over the last two games....I still don't know what his position will be? Is he a power forward like Rasheed Wallace and Keith Van Horn, or a small forward like a Lamar Odom and Antoine Walker? Right now it does not matter, but as next season and the draft creeps closer, I would like to know where he will be slotted in as a starter.

Babcock knew that this kid could play. I am glad he is showing it early in the year, and I hope he will not hit the rookie wall. We may be stinking up the court so far this year, but I see good things in the future with Charlie, Bosh, Joey, and Jose. These are some solid young guys to put pieces around. I am not sure if Peterson is part of that or not, but I am sure we will turn the corner and head in the right direction!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts