Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

21 - 40 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Who are these guys?!?!???
Talk about finding a way to WIN.... Just Do It!!

Did anybody see this coming?? Off of a back to back on top of it??

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Best player on the floor tonight for the Raptors for my money... albeit in limited minutes... was Cory Joseph. Incredible job by him.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
I also think the Lowry/Joseph/DeRozan/Carroll/JVal line-up that they closed the game with is probably their best 5 guys. That line-up should see a ton of floor time together moving forward.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Has anyone seen our teeth??
CAUSE THEY JUST GOT KICKED IN!!! AGAIN!!!
Bosh, Winslow, Whiteside!!! Sweet Jesus! Call us an ambulance ...

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
That Heat team is sneaky good.
I don't think it's all that sneaky. If they learn to play together, they are just going to be legitimately good.

·
Administrator
67,765 Posts
Looking at the squad, I agree. But were they all that different last year?
Totally different team last year. No Bosh, very little Wade, no Dragic for half the year, Whiteside developed later in the season, no Gerald Green, etc.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Or we just need to play the 76ers every night.

Luis Scola is such an underrated basketball player, I can't believe we managed to snag him for next to nothing.

Jonas has elevated, he's playing much bigger and a more imposing style of basketball. No more stupid pump fakes, he's actually just getting into his man, using his size and then finishing well. His shooting numbers are ridiculous, 61 FG% and 77 FT% (65.7 TS%).

Nice to see Powell get a few buckets, including a beautiful break away jam.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Too Much GState....
Too much Curry, Thompson, Green, Bogut
Too much individual play, too many stolen balls off the inbounds, lazy passes
Too many open threes, too much of their offense and not enough of our defense.

And even with all of that... We close the gap in the third qtr from 17 down to 6 down and still working hard with heads held up high ... Gotta love the ability to stick with it.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
I'm not one to blame refs but that loose ball call Joseph was absurd, and that offensive foul on Lowry should be a play on in that situation (usually always let go in late game situations) not to mention the 2 apologies the Raps have already received from the NBA makes me a little curious with how our games are being officiated.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
So after taking care of business with the Lakers (with a good effort from everyone... I could expand on that but we all saw it) we lost JV. That hurts a lot!! At least he's chosen rehab over surgery so that's a really good sign (the fact that he had the option at all anyways). So now to make things really interesting we're calling up Bebe!! Yeah we're going to see Lucas Nogueira in action!!! Naturally for very, very limited minutes and only as a last resort when we just need some size.
Should be interesting..... http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-releases/nogueira-112115

21 - 40 of 117 Posts