Professional and College Basketball Forums banner

41 - 60 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
We're up by 26 or something stupid and we're not even at the half. The Clippers have played horribly, but give credit to our guys, we're relentless, we're punishing everything. That's what the good teams do.

DMC has tied his season high in points already too, let's see what he can do.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
End of the 1st half and we're up by 29. That's remarkable.

I've never seen the Clippers play this poorly, the announcers were talking about their shitty schedule, but still, they have zero life in them.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Yeah it's crazzy. I've never seen the Cluppers so lame. At least they came alive in the third. But still. Good on our guys to push the intensity through the first half and into the second.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Managed to catch the Wizards game live, which was a rare treat. I thought the hustle and determination to win the game was outstanding.

He doesn't get much love (and rightfully so), but Ross brought a lot of defense and effort to that fourth quarter. It was kind of sad to see them all run up to CoJo after the game winner and Ross not able to get involved, he's clearly on the 'outside', even with the team.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
K Low playing with the Flu and dominates the 4th. 22 Points in the 4th.......crazy. Almost turned the game off when the were down 17, glad I didn't.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Couldn't agree more! Historically we're the ones who collapse but this was a total dominance on so many levels. Nogueira was very impressive, in the right place at the right time, didn't get into any type of foul trouble, played to his game and what the team needed him for and was even trusted and in the right spot for a couple easy baskets. Our future with him and Coboclo looks very bright!!!
Great win (27pt swing!!) and good to see the solid defense from our bench in Biyombo and Bebe while JV is out.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
4-1 since JV went down. Bebe took his chance last night and really played well, I was thrilled to see it, he wants nothing more than to succeed in this league.

KLow with an MVP-esque performance while battling flu, this guy really is terrific when he has everything firing.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Down by 11 at the end of Q1.... Slow start again :-/
Nogueira is a real bright spot. Despite the one bad foul.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
^^ Agreed!!
What's also interesting when you see it live is how often Nogueira was in position below the hoop and calling for the ball. Unbelievable!! And the team trusting him enough after just three games to give him possesions to score 14 pts. And he could have had more! I think we're in fine shape at the 5 for the next few years :)

·
KVBL Champion
7,108 Posts
3 games to play Bebe in the 4th. Took 3 years for Casey to play JV in the 4th.

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
Timeout......

Never saw anything like that before. Soon as that happened i knew they were going to lose in OT. Thats a rough one.

·
Registered
35,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Big win over the Heat, DeMar is playing some of the best basketball I have ever seen him play over the last few weeks.

Biyombo is a hole offensively, but I really enjoy having the defensive presence he brings in protecting the rim. The team has hardly missed a beat with JV being down, testament to the depth of the squad that Masai has put together.

41 - 60 of 117 Posts