pure Chinese all the way!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
lmao why isnt it locked yet

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
If anyone dare to touch this thread all Raptors fan will leave, this thread united all of us!!!

Locking this thread is like banning T-Mac and Kobe from the NBA, taking away your best thread!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
also i want to say jehuisthere showed great character in the off season thread!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Originally posted by <b>Vintage</b>!
Im back!!!!!!

I love morels(sp?) How can you not love these tasty mushrooms in batter?

Mmmmmmmmmm..........
:confused: sorry not exactly sure what you mean, maybe they're not in Canada??

·
Chillin'
20,141 Posts
I'm in grade 10. Asians are REALLY REALLY REALLY hot. When you're ranking girls Asians automatically get 10 extra points. So a really REALLY hot Asian would get like 20/10. Anyway I played guitar and one of my songs at the art show at our school today. It was displaying art from students in the school and there were people playing "classical" music to accompany it. My friend did Classical Gas, and I'm not as good on guitar so I just played some simple stuff on guitar, and heavily relied on my songwriting and singing ability. It went by pretty well. Anyway on Sunday I went downtown with my friend. First we went all the way west on Queen St. to Bathurst, and then we took a streetcar all the way east to the beaches, and it was SOO DAMN NICE. That is seriously the best, most beautiful part of the city. Everyone hypes up Queen St. WEST because it's got all the stores, but Queen St. EAST is where it's at. I love the beaches, and the houses there are great, but damn expensive. Anyway back to Asian girls. Asian girls are REALLY hot, Asian and black is even better. Black & white, no. Black & Asian, YES!!! Holy crap. Speaking of which, is Alicia Keys black & Asian or black & Latin? I've always wondered that, cause I've heard that she's both from different sources. Have you guys wondered about that? Anyway it doesn't really matter where she's from cause she is SO FRIGGIN HOT! On the other end of the spectrum of course lies Avril Lavigne. How the hell can anyone think she's hot? Any guy who thinks she's hot should really think about their sexuality. Anyway speaking of music, I'm listening to Stupid Lullabies by the Swingin' Utters right now. Great song, download it. Oh, and I tied my hair back today. I had a hairband on me so I said meh, just tie it back, and I did, for the art show. It looks nice, plus you can see my eyebrow ring. How many other people have eyebrow rings, or any other piercings for that matter? Or am I the only one on this board? Anyway I'm out.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
This question goes to everyone

What school did u come from, or going right now (high school), and only apply to ppl that actually live in Toronto

I am 17, grade 11,

representing Markham District High School!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
This dream thread really united the Raptors fan, that's crazy, now we are kinda like chatting and we know each other quite well now. Amazing!!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
hi Tim!!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
nice stuff Tim!

Here is my advice, give up that Bullz team, and join the big family of Raptors fans!!!

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
200th post in this thread!

181 - 200 of 3211 Posts